Then ANOTHER guy, an old, creepy one, got involved, sort of as a narrator, or story teller! I counted at least four sets of balls laying around! The old guy hoisted his leg up onto a chair to air his own balls out before getting involved.
I've seen some BiZzArE crap in my days... but I couldn't turn away! Not until the last girl put the balls in her mouth! Each and every one, in turn, had balls in their mouth... and had to pay for the privilege. A few of the people threatened to trick some other people to gobble their balls when they got back home. That HAS to be illegal, right?
Well... the femme fatale of the entire scene was a cute chick named Yvonne Same. Far more than just a cute chick--- she was coy, coquettish, intelligent and got liquored up on whiskey sours to make the ball-play less shocking! Kudos, oh great "Ball Whisperer"!
It was she who set the balls in motion while everyone else watched. She then, somehow, got all the others--- male and female alike--- to swallow some balls. Each with an equal amount of feigned nervousness and anxiety. What a master manipulatrix Ms. Same was! She was SO good, in fact, she made me wish I could have had some of their balls also! If I had BEEN there, I'm sure I would have put their balls in my mouth, feeling them roll around on my tongue as everyone watched! Yeah, I said it! And I'd say it again! I'd. Have. DONE it TOO!
Everyone involved was attractive enough... well except, maybe, for the scary (but lovable) "ball-airer-outer" (Haven't done the whole "bear" thing). He seemed to be a "Ball Whisperer" too!
Some of you know that I took (and will have to RE-TAKE) Sociology 101 at Princeton University this summer (online).
i really enjoyed the course and found myself deeply intrigued by topics such as Ivy League admissions (Antisemitic) elitism, The Sociological Imagination, and the many other topics (far too heady and aloof for this forum, methinks) which we covered.
Even after the course has ended, I find myself thinking like a "pocket-Sociologist" and wondered about the chemistry and mental inputs, and effects, of peer pressure, the seduction of "fitting-in" and dominant and sub-dominant personalities, as they relate to the "personal problem" versus the social (larger, societal) situation.
As a "Sociologist", in this case study, I have the following questions:
- What particular powers did Ms. Same hold over the others, in order to entice them into her epic ball quest?
- Was there some deep-seeded unity amongst the three women, as an unspoken (understood) unit (gang/tribe/sorority), or would the ladies have taken the balls in turn, as a matter of course ("Girls RULE!")?
- Is there a Kinsey Scale of Ball-in-Mouthedness, which could have predicted the actions and behaviors of the two men in question, and in-situ?
- How much of the balking was for dramatic effect?
- How many of them were EAGER to have handled, and tasted, the balls?
- What if one member of the quintet held their ground and refused to be ball gagged?
- Would the two dudes have shared the balls with each other, if they were all alone?
- And a follow-up to 4, would they have progressed to eating the salad (garnish)? And what of the ENORMOUS potato SLABS?
- Could any one of them have paid less attention to their personal dilemma of being an individual, possessed of their very own Sociological Imagination and, thereby, more equipped to resist the pressure to comply?
Some things to ponder! Maybe?
(And the "Shoulder Cry"!!!!!!) <3