"savvyLiving!™ with Marcinho Savant"
NEW YORK CITY, ARK-LA-TEX, ATLANTA, BEVERLY HILLS, LOS ANGELES, SAN FRANCISCO & KEY WEST, UNITED STATES
"It's a lifestyle and luxury-living variety show featuring some of the most sought-after brands, people and unique items and options for enjoying "La Dolce Vita"!
GLBTQIA-Wedding, event, selling, Lifestyle Guru, Radio Host and Author, Marcinho Savant, is proud to bring you "SavvyLiving!™ with Marcinho Savant". The show is designed to be a lifestyle show covering a wide variety of topics. You'll NEVER know WHO will be showing up! Will you join me!? :-)
Some of the array of people have interviewed have included**:
- Activist/Fashion Model/Actor: RONNIE KROELL ("Make me a Supermodel"/ "Playgirl"/ “Eating Out– Drama Camp” & “Into the Lion’s Den”!
- Internationally acclaimed Jazz Vocalist and Pianist PATRICIA BARBER: (John Simon Guggenheim Fellow, Blue Note Records and Premonition Records artist)
- Actor CHRISTOPHER REEVE*** ("Deathtrap", "Somewhere in Time", "Superman" franchise)
- Actor/(Former) Professional Wrestler BOB BACKLUND*** (WWF Champion, WWE, WWWF, Tribeca Film Festival "In the Land of Merry Misfits"(2012); [John Waters, Maria Menounos])
- Actor/Comedian: JASON STUART "Will & Grace", "The Drew Carey Show", "Charmed", "Providence", "The Closer", "Everybody Hates Chris", "George Lopez"...)
- Filmmaker CATHERINE GRAY: (PBS documentary "I Can't Marry You", hosted by Betty Degeneres )
- Cinematographer QUINCY PERKINS: ("The Little Firemen", "Men In Black II")
- Vocalist JOHN DeMARCO: ( "Folies Bergère" in Paris, NY Cabaret Singer of the Year, Carnegie Hall)
- Queer Historian DR. J.T. SEARS, Ph.D.: (Harvard Professor, Fulbright Scholar, Author)
- Professor DALE CARPENTER: (Constitutional Scholar on opposing the Federal Marriage Act (FMA)
- Lesbian Musical Group HALCYON ("not just another feminine product!")
- Drag Legend, HEDDA LETTUCE (Stephen Ippolito): ("RuPaul's Drag Race", "Project Runway", "To Wong Foo...", "Sex and the City")
- LGBT R&B Sensation: ADAM JOSEPH (MTV's LOGO Network, MTV- Europe, Recording artist)
- Celebrity Event Designer: SAMANTHA GOLDBERG ("Whose Wedding is it Anyway", "Married Away")
- Lesbian Novelist and Playwright CHERIL N. CLARKE: ("Asylum", "Intimate Chaos", "Losing Control")
- Key West's SUSAN KENT (Women Fest, Key West!)
- Key West's DARREN PAUGH: (Key West Business Guild)
- NY Jazz Musician, Composer, Producer, RICHARD CLAY (Musicians: Eddie Henderson, Ronnie Matthews, Alex Blake, Billy Hart, et al)
- "THE GAY REPUBLICAN", ETHAN SABO
- Male-Boudoir/Intimate Photographer MARLEN BORO
*** 1,2, 3. Or more than ten years ago.
1: Radio station: WVPH-FM; Telephone interview, multiple segments, CHRISTOPHER REEVE ("Superman"). Other interviews included BOB BACKLUND, and other luminaries of the time.
2: Unreleased telephone interviews with LYNDA CARTER ("Wonder Woman" franchise) and RICARDO MONTALBAN ("Fantasy Island").
3: Newspaper (Film Review and interviews); New York Amsterdam News; ("Aaron Loves Angela"; Irene Cara, Jose Feliciano, Robert Hooks, Kevin Hooks, et al.)
** Some of these shows were recorded when I was booked as the permanent replacement host "Queer Nation" on "Renegade Talk Radio"
All the additional, recent, shows are available as podcasts, on DEMAND! And you can find them all here!
All copyrights belong to their original owners in most every case except where otherwise noted by with Marcinho Savant ;